luni, 6 februarie 2012

In the service of nature( Stancioiu Madalina)

Nature is all around us. It is like a journal of memories.
     When I look at the  sky full of stars at night, I think I remember fireworks and the New Year. When I look at the forest and the tall trees with bright green leaves, when I think of squirrels, birds, foxes and bears who live there, I realize how beautiful  life is. When I look at my aquarium at home, I remember the gold fish from the lake in the forest. When I look at the tree in front of my building, I think of our Christmas tree and the birth of Christ.                                                                                                     
                 When I look at the sun, I remember the summer and vacantions. When I look at the rainy clouds in the sky I think of autumn and the beginning of a new school year. When I look at the snow outside , I remember the winter holiday. When I look at the flowers , I remember the spring and the Easter.
     Nature is a place that shows us the wonders of life, so we need to protect them!
The Earth is called ,, The Green Planet’’ because it has a lot of vegetation. It rotates around its axis and revolves around the sun. Other planets that revolve around the sun are: Mars, Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto, Saturn, Venus, Mercury, Uranus. The sun and the nine planets form the Solar System. The name of our galaxy is the Milky Way.
                 The people on Earth are intelligent and creative but not very wise. They have polluted the air, sea and land; they have made and used atomic bombs. They have used most of the Earth’s oil, coal and gas. They have cut down most of the forests and destroyed more than 500 kinds of animals, birds and plants. They haven’t protected the nature because they haven’t been wise enough.
                 The reasons why the environment is in danger are pollution, hunting and too little space for animals to live. There are two serious pollution problems: acid rain and green house effect. Acid rain is a mixture between chemicals, gases and water that falls back to earth, causing a lot of changers. Also, some chemicals and gases stay in the air like a blanket around the world, causing the changers of the climat. Sometimes, the chemicals could kill animals, for example the dolphin.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu